Who should apply?
Innovative, open-minded Product Managers to join our growing team as we continue to scale our products – helping to drive sales strategy, analyse fund purchasing patterns, digitally service investors and meet financial reporting requirements.
Why should you join?
At Aiviq, we create clarity for the world’s investment managers. Our cloud-based data and analytics platform already turns disparate client investment information into enterprise-wide datasets for literally hundreds of industry use cases across our Investment Manager clients, and we’re not done yet.
What you’ll be doing
Our Product Managers work across the entire product lifecycle, from evaluating new product opportunities and assessing their financial viability and market proposition through to shaping product roadmaps, defining features and working hands-on with our amazing engineers to deliver product
- Analyse market trends, product data, user needs, competitor offerings and potential partnership opportunities to make informed, impactful product strategy decisions with the wider Product Team
- Engage and collaborate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders to set and track measurable product objectives that align with the wider Product Vision
- Prioritise and refine product backlog items into clearly expressed user stories that satisfy the Definition of Ready
- Translate product requirements into user stories and work with Engineering teams to establish comprehensive acceptance criteria to improve product quality and scalability
- Author business documentation relating to product enhancements for external audiences
- Showcase new product features to end-users, product sponsors and customer services representatives to articulate the business value of new features
What you’ll need
- 5+ years’ experience working in a Product function, ideally but not necessarily within a B2B product company or financial services technology setting
- Demonstrable product management skills, with experience developing data and analytics products and designing user experiences for different types of users or user journeys
- Experience working hands-on with Engineering teams, bringing an understanding of SCRUM/Agile methodologies, design systems thinking and approaches to user analytics to drive feature development
- Working knowledge of data science domains such as data cleansing/wrangling, data mining and statistical analysis, cloud and distributed computing, ML/cognitive computing and business intelligence/visualisation
What we look for
- An interest in pursuing a career in Product Management
- A passion for data and analytics and a focus on building products that empower decisions
- An innovative spirit, using technical acumen and creating thinking to proactively solve problems
- Strong communication skills and an ability to motivate and collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams
- An inquisitive, total quality mindset with strong attention to detail and focus on user outcomes
- A respect for others, open-mindedness and diversity of thought
Aiviq is growing UK-based FinTech, specialising in developing SaaS products for the world’s investment Managers. We are backed by Alpha Financial Markets Consulting Plc, a global Asset & Wealth Management Consultancy