At Aiviq, we create clarity for the world’s investment managers. Our cloud-based data and analytics platform already turns disparate client investment information into enterprise-wide datasets for literally hundreds of industry use cases across our Investment Manager clients, and we’re not done yet.
We’re looking for an innovative, open-minded Marketing Manager to join our growing team as we continue to scale – helping us reach new audiences, stand out in the market and deliver our marketing strategy.
What you’ll be doing
Our Marketing Manager will work directly with our Head of Product and become well versed in our market strategy and the value proposition we offer our investment management customers. At Aiviq, we are growing rapidly and this role is a real opportunity to have a BIG impact and own highly visible aspects of our marketing operations.
- Brand: Own the Aiviq brand, overseeing its consistent use and evolution across all Aiviq teams and use cases. Responsible for defining briefs and coordinating with external design agencies on engaging content
- Content & PR: Plan and execute Aiviq’s content strategy, producing copy for brochures, websites and other marketing collateral to support engagement and social media targets. Coordinate PR releases with agencies
- Campaigns: Design and execute marketing campaigns across channels, regions in line with budget to support sales and marketing objectives
- Sponsorship & Events: Manage sponsorships, industry memberships/affiliation and conferences, assessing the business case and tracking marketing ROI of initiatives and tracking budget
- Web & Social: Manage Aiviq web site and social channels in line with marketing strategy, brand guidelines and key messages. Oversee all on-line lead generation initiatives and ensure ROI on SEO investments
- Market intelligence: Carry out research & intelligence into competitor products and market trends to inform product and marketing strategy, working closely with Aiviq leadership
What you will need
- 3+ years’ B2B marketing experience working across most, if not all, of the above marketing domains
- Demonstrable leadership skills, with experience setting and tracking marketing objectives and defining initiatives and calculating marketing return on investment, reporting to senior leadership
- Experience working with common marketing technologies and applications such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, WordPress, Salesforce, Pardot, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
What we look for
- An passion for product marketing and ambitions of pursuing a long-term career in the field
- An innovative spirit, using business acumen and creating thinking to proactively solve problems
- An interest in technology, data and analytics and its power to transform the world around us
- Very strong communication skills and an ability to motivate and collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams
- An inquisitive, total quality mindset with strong attention to detail and focus on user outcomes
- A respect for others, open-mindedness and diversity of thought
What we offer
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Learning and development Vast opportunities to self-development, unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Flexible working: Work-life balance with flexible schedule
- People Culture: Our company culture values enthusiasm, initiative and commitment above all else
- Community events: We offer a range of social events and meetups
Aiviq is growing UK-based FinTech, specialising in developing SaaS products for the world’s investment Managers. We are backed by Alpha Financial Markets Consulting Plc, a global Asset & Wealth Management Consultancy